The following technical requirements are needed.
Keep in mind that course-specific technical requirements, equipment, or materials are shared in the course syllabus
Contact us if you have any questions about the requirements.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (minimum) 1280 x 1024 (optimum)
- Internet Connection: High Speed (Broadband) (1.5 MB or higher)
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 or later | MAC OSX Version 10.5.4 or later
- Audio: Speakers and Microphone
- Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and Presentation Software
- Microsoft Office (2007 or higher optimum, older versions can download the compatibility pack) (Download)
- Free Options (may be used in place of Microsoft Office)
- Open Office (Download)
- Google Docs (Download)
- Audacity (create recorded audio files) (Download) or similar recording software
- Download Firefox, Chrome or Edge
- Accept 3rd-Party Cookies Directions
- Disable Pop-Up Blockers Directions (toolbar blockers too)
When you access your grades in the grade book, you will only be able to view your information. Final grades will be sent to the email of you and your designated mentor and parent or guardian. At any time, you may use your secure login to access course materials and scores. All student information remains confidential, as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).